This was a wonderful week of celebrating with "old" friends and making a few new ones. This week has invigorated me and I have lots of ideas for new things. I mentioned a few Friday. Monday I am posting a book cover tutorial because I just happened to be making one (more about this Monday) and I thought why not !
I also have another idea that I will throw out. I don't know if it is possible but thought why not ask if anyone is interested. Curious???
See you Monday
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?