Marcella has been really encouraging me to make an online workshop. She has lined up a video producer who could film, edit and upload the entire thing. So the reason I am bringing it up is to just see if there is any interest out there. The workshop I had in mind would be my fabulous silk screened scarves.
The eight different segments include
- Supplies and suppliers
- Making the screens (very easy)
- Different ways to make designs on the screens
- Choosing and preparing the fabrics
- How to make print paste and thickened dye
- Screening the designs with a few simple rules about choosing colors
- Washing out
Each of these segments would have multiple steps with very easy to follow instructions. You would also have access to a private Facebook group for sharing your work, asking questions and getting ideas. The cost of the course is $75. and it would remain available to you for at least five years.
Please let me know what you think of this idea by either leaving a comment below or sending me an email using the contact form at the bottom of the page. I'd really love to hear what you think.