I wanted to let you know the Book Cover tutorial is now easily located on this own page/tab at the top of the homepage.
My wonderful brother ERIC is visiting this week to help my parents celebrate their 69th wedding anniversary. It is always a treat to have him in the house. He works for U.S.Customs and Border Patrol as a writer. He is VERY talented. More later...
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting, Beth
Ah, he is Eric!!! I think I have seen him today! Wonderful to have both of your parents. Make it a big party!ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful weekend! I think I am going to play around with Decolourant for the Fire blog and then turn the fabric into the book cover.ReplyDelete
Congratulations with your parents their wedding day.ReplyDelete
Very special weekend and so particular.