I was just awarded the Liebster award by Kit Lang. Kit is one of those individuals who throws caution to the wind and jumps into a project with both feet and a LOT of humor. I find I leave "You are a HOOT!" as a comment about every other time. She is SO funny and has a wonderful sense of adventure. I am shamelessly copying her blurb about the award since it sounded so wonderful:
“Liebster” is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or fa
and the Liebster Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers -
intended to showcase exceptional up-and-coming blogs with 200 or fewer
followers. There is no evaluation committee or formal award process for
the Liebster; but it's lovelier because it's recognition from a peer.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
- Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from some of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers and artists.
- And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
So in the spirit of giving, I am nominating these two blogs:
- Quilt Idea Dea was the second Dutch quilt artist I "met". I have been following her blog along with Suus for about a year and a half. I enjoy reading her journal of experiences while she travels the happy road of artistic expression.
- Marjolijn Quilts is my last choice. Although I am relatively new to her blog, I see her going to workshops and classes and perfecting her art. She has had some great posts about thread sketching and quilting, especially her tree branches.
Lucky again! Thank you so much Beth. Your words mean a great lot to me.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Beth, I appreciate your comments very much! I'm happy you enjoy reading my blog.ReplyDelete
I don't know how I missed this post - but thanks for the kinds words. Now I'm off to find out about your recommendations! :)ReplyDelete