subtitled: Testing in Beth's "wet studio"
I was preparing to do the tray dyeing tutorial and I had this box of dissolved dyes from I can't actually remember when so I decided to do a "test batch". I lined up all the bottles and a piece of pre-treated fabric. I wrote the name of the color on the fabric with a permanent marker
Can you tell I love crows and ravens?
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?