I was made aware that some guy in town had bought a 'lot" of sewing notions and fabric from the son of a woman (unknown) who had died. The son had cleaned out her house and sold all the sewing related things in a lot to this man. Nothing much was interesting but I did score 44 zippers at .25c a piece.
Last bit of news is that I sold all but one journal so I will be making more this week. They really are a value and very useful.
Bye for now.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?