This weekend I am having two workshops. The one that was scheduled is stamp making. One of the women at my estate sale overheard me talking about it and signed up. Also a blog reader from Florida who summers in NH asked if I gave workshops and she signed up as well. She will be coming for three days with her husband and they will stay in the apartment. On Sunday we will do some shibori and possibly batik or some other techniques. She can decide then.
One of the parts of the stamps workshop is making a stamp from a photograph. Marcella who was supposed to come realized she had a print class that same day but she was interested in an insect stamp for her garden journals. I picked out these three insects to make into stamps.
Patty the other participant will be making this stamp of her cat. I love it!
I will put pictures of all the things we make on the blog!
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?