I know this is sort of a pathetic video but at least I got the camera out and tried. The dogs made me do it.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting, Beth
Very Funny...love the dogs and Brian command center!ReplyDelete
I won't tell you about the weather here.
I do hope you have some snow dyeing on your calendar! A shame to have all that snow and not put it to use! Loved the videos, and I have empathy for Brian... I'm the shoveller in our family. On the other hand, it is good exercise! ;-DReplyDelete
Hello Beth, I love your blog. I also are member of DMTV, very inspired things they give.ReplyDelete
I want to take a look at your you tube films, but they are privat, I'm sorry.
Succes with your work, greetings from the Netherlands, Anita