This give-away was on both the FIRE blog and my own (sewsewart). There were 23 comments on both blogs and the winning number was 20. The first 19 were on the FIRE blog and the last 4 were from mine. The winner is Vicki whose email address I do not have so here is her picture.
So Vicki, send me an email at beth dot from dot maine at gmail dot com. I'll be sending you the book as soon as I get your address.
I always wait at least 3 days after a give-away because some folks who email subscribe don't get the posts for 3 days.
Congratulations Vicki and thanks everyone for your comments. Creativity awaits!!
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting, Beth
Post a Comment
I love hearing your comments. Thanks for visiting
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.