I have frequently had give-aways on my blog. Just this past week, Vickie won the Tricksters Hat book which is winging it's way to her as I type!! Well, this week I won something. One of my Dutch woman friends, Joke, was giving away a beautiful hand made necklace on her blog Waterlilies. I left a comment and I was the winner!. This will come just in time for my Thanksgiving Day dinner.
Thank you Joke. I will treasure this. Also thank you for all the colorful art you create. When I think of you, I think of rich saturated colors - very appealing to me.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?