I broke my arm two days ago - April 27 and will have surgery today (29th). bad break, Horizontal break below ball at the shoulder and vertical break of ball - dominant hand of course. Getting metal plate and lots of screws. The neuropathy in my feet and hands from chemo makes items just fall from my hands and I stumble a lot. Kind of suspected this day might come after so many stumbles plus I walk 5 miles a day.
I did finish the batik quilt and as soon as I can get it photographed, I will post it. Hopefully with the metal plate holding the shifting bones in place, I will heal quickly.
I also want to thank Diane for sharing her really wonderful quilt. What a creative design. And isn't it wonderful that we can "meet" such nice people though our blogs.
I'll be back soon.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?