I knew I hadn't blogged for a few day, but NINE?
Here is an explanation. The floor of my barn where I park my car collapsed and the barn was so rotten that it had to be torn down. A few snaps:
And now that it's down, I have time to have fun. I am working on a new portrait project and I have a workshop or two coming up this weekend so stay tuned...
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?