This is the barest of beginnings for the event. What is not pictured here are the initial nine bottles of dye concentrate and initial nine 16 oz. cups of thickened dye we used. We also used over the weekend a total of 3 gallons of print paste (clear). However, this is the very beginning.........
Water for making our MX dye solutions from the concentrate I mixed up (some colors more than once)
First of three 3 gallon pails of soda ash. Some used for pre-soaking although most people came with their fabric already prepared. Some didn't have soda ash and some had never prepared and soaked fabric before. Yes, we had one dye "virgin". She will never be the same again (smile)
The beginning of pre-soaked fabric drying.
These three screens had either black or heavily dried print paste from our "experiments" and needed washing.
Three padded 4' X 8' printing tables.
The Art Greenhouse before the deluge.
Waiting for the crowd.