14 July 2016

Addendum to the black box

I came into the room and glanced at the black box. It wasn't until then that I realized I had not done kantha stitching on the top panel. Fortunately I was able to rip the panel off even though I used E6000. I stitched the back ground and now the box is unified.


  1. oye! This is SO attractive and I am running on all cylinders already but I just thought of a box I have. :/

  2. It turned out really great, indeed.

  3. Thank you for sharing the finished piece with me

  4. Even better...........


I love hearing your comments. Thanks for visiting

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.