- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
31 August 2018
When I was in England, I visited the Derwent factory and store. The factory was no longer in operation at that site but the store had a museum with films of the processes carried out in the factory. I LOVED the museum and seeing how the pencils were made plus they had the largest pencil in the world there. How many people can say they saw that!! It was yellow.
While there I bought some "Line Painters". Wow, what lovely marks they make. I will probably buy more. They are also NOT water soluble when dry. Permanent paint in a pen!!