These first two were not re-dyed after this wash-out.
This came out a very light intensity. Needs more work.
This is possibly the ugliest fabric I ever made. Each layer added more "ugliness" to it. Ironically I am cutting off the left strip to actually use.
These were the pieces I put big wax dots on to hold the color off so that I could add a different color after washing. Here they are in their last two stages:
This first one was quite a light green, almost limey. I later added "bubble gum" dots then over dyed the entire piece in a medium olive bath. to knock down that light green.
This piece gave me one of the best outcomes in that I used both dark green and olive together to get that vari-color. I will use this technique again.
The dots didn't add much but, oh well.
This was a really wide piece so I did half purple and turquoise and the other purple and pink. I may use the turquoise half. I don't think I will repeat the "DOT" experiment again...