I now have all the workshops schedules for 2015 at the Art Greenhouse in Searsport, Maine. Some of last years workshops are gone but in their place are book making, adding art to your journal as well as a revamped mark making workshop.
Please stop by and check out the workshops. You can contact me by using the contact form at the bottom of the page. Any of these workshops can travel to your location on the days you would like them presented.
I do have lodging available at the Art Greenhouse for a modest amount. The new apartment sleeps five with room for one more. So plan a visit the the Great State of Maine and a workshop on the coast. I'll even tell you where to get the best lobsters.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting, Beth
Post a Comment
I love hearing your comments. Thanks for visiting
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.