I am heading west to Baltimore, Ohio for the Dorothy Caldwell workshop. I have been so fortunate in being offered a place to stay at Judith's daughters house during the workshop. I will stay one night in Buffalo, NY in a private home which I found through a web service called airbnb.com. That should be the only paid night I will have. I mentioned going to Toronto to a friend whose mother lives in downtown Toronto and although her mother is visiting her here in Maine, is letting me stay in her apartment in Toronto. What a gift.
I am going to Toronto to #1 visit with Kit Lang who I have gotten to know in blogland and can't wait to meet face to face and #2 to do some urban sketching in the city. I was just planning on staying 2 or 3 days but depending on how much fun I am having, may stay a few more days!!
My posts will continue until I return since I have done a lot of work and have scheduled posts. I will be back at the computer and amongst my art friends the end of May. Until then, enjoy the posts. I'll have SO MUCH to blog about when I return.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?