As you can see this post was preempted by the "hanging the show" post. The person who was hanging this month pulled out early and they asked if I could come and hang my show ahead of time. Of course I said yes!!!
and ready to be shipped
Coastal 2 69" X 69"
Summer Chop 52" X 52"
This was a "save" from the first attempt to recreate Coastal Pollution - the one that came out too light. It was warmer, more summer like hence the name. In the summer we get warm "southerlys" - warm breezes from the south. That is what I am reminded of.
Tonight I hang my one man show in Belfast. The opening reception with wine and cheese (neither of which I consume) will be Oct 5th. Photos will follow.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?