Linda Kemshall from Design Matters TV has two daughters. the one that doesn't appear on screen is Francis who makes lovely personal items and sells them in her business, Max and Rosie. I have had my eye on a zip bag for a while and she recently had a summer sale and I finally bought it. It came today...
I love the printed cottons made from Laura's Fingerprint Fabric Collection.
They are beautifully made and I really like this fabric. I also was interested in the lining; in this case it was the same print on a softer fabric.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?