I wanted to make some stamps and I had the idea exactly what I wanted. It wasn't until I was done with my little project that I realized it was another permutation of my obsession with the Drunkards Path. Hum... I feel more experiments coming on.
First I did some pencil drawings
Then I transferred them to stamp material and cut them out. Then did preliminary prints in my sketchbook to be sure I liked them.
Then I took a piece of old clean-up cloth and stamped using Pro-Brite fabric paint.
The pouncer made very textured designs on the stamps.
I used wine, brown, sage and gold paints all with micca (Pro-Brites)
I like the results.
Excess paint from pallet stamped onto a sketchbook page.
Pattern and colors look great!ReplyDelete
Fun! I'm trying to work into making up some stamps... maybe I'm get the urge a little stronger now. Hope you are doing okay!ReplyDelete
I hope you're feeling ok. Your results are great, love the stamp.ReplyDelete
Love it! The process broken down...Hope you are feeling better...RReplyDelete
ooh, take care of yourself! This is a very fun thing to help in the 'taking care' part! ;^)ReplyDelete