So now you will all know how totally weird I am. I LOVE socks but have a hard time finding just the RIGHT kind. Today I stuck it lucky and came home with SIX pairs of fabulous socks. Last year I splurged and bought a pair of cashmere socks for $12.50. They had holes in them after the first 5 or 6 times. Very sad. However I am cutting off the leg portion and making new cuffs for my raggedy sweatshirt.
Here are my fabulous new socks:
The ones that look like boring black socks are called (this is true), The Softest Socks in the World (brand name) and they are. The next two brightly knitted ones are QT (?) and are made from recycled cotton. They wear like iron and they are gorgeous too. The last 2 and most expensive are Dahlgren and made from Merino and alpaca. The best part of all is they were all on sale!YEAH!
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?