- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
09 November 2010
The Adventure Begins...and then we set it on fire!
Starting this January, a group of fiber artists from around the country have started a technique driven blog called "And the we set it on fire". The button is on my blog. We are hoping to get many people involved in this learning process, trying the techniques we are doing that month themselves and putting the results on their personal blogs. You can simply try the technique or make a completed piece of art using the technique. The point of the blog is fun and learning. Please check it out and what the heck, give it a try. If it doesn't come out that well, you can always...set it on fire!