12 June 2020

Finished Log cabin



These were a few of the arrangements I tried










The final arrangement


After "cleaning" I couldn't find my quilt clips or bent safety pins. I knew I had "put them somewhere" but couldn't remember where. After two day I finally found them


Finished quilt in my favorite "leaves and vine" free motion filler design.



I had a lot of indigo dyed bias tape I had made which I conveniently found in a box!!


6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Beth! I like the arrangement you settled on... really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy. I actually love it myself!!

      Delete
  2. How much work! Congratulation. It looks great. I like this arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmina. Thanks so much. I am so pleased with the way this turned out!! Stay well!!

      Delete
  3. Loved seeing the arrangements and i do love the final one the most!! Gorgeous and elegant! I can't wait to learn a bit more about quilting, one step at a time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments. Thanks for visiting