I thought I had posted these pictures but I can't find the post so here it goes.
I sewed the 1.5" X 4.5" strips together into a 4 patch block. I used like colors for each block then laid them out in a nice pattern giving me a flow of colors. I ran out of squares to make this a square by 3 blocks. I went into my hand dyed stash and found a color that blended well and made 4 four patch blocks. Can you see them????
This is all stitched, pinned and ready to quilt. I am doing this today so Monday I should have pictures of the finished piece. The binding is cut and ironed at the top of the picture.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?