- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
16 May 2019
The next lesson in pastels is clouds. I am still in this section. Here are the first two of the four that I have completed.
The one above is on pastelmat and the one below is Uart 400. There is a huge difference in the way the pastels sit on these papers. I will use all the left over Uart to sample/flatten my pastels.
This (below) was the first things I did and I used Uart. It seems to have come out okay but I am now disenchanted with it.