I used an oil based water soluble ink to make these.
The first one was the first print with way too much ink on the plate.
They started to get a bit better
I couldn't wait for them to dry so that I could go back into them with watercolor. I waited 4 days for the ink to dry then tried this
The ink was dry and took watercolor well
These were supposed to be birds on a power line. All they did was make voids on the plate on the next piece. I forgot to re-ink the plate
I watched a DMTV show where Linda showed how to save (possibly) failed pieces.
One of the two best monoprints
This was a really old print plate I made years ago and I was just fooling around.
This was a geometric image I sketched in my book while looking at a nightscape of Cleveland. It was a total mess so I went back into it with...
Collage, watercolors, colored fountain pen, pencil, graphite stick, chalk marker, white gell pen and a bullet nosed Sharpie. I think I saved it!
I just added a link on the top right to my Instagram page