I knew I hadn't posted lately but a MONTH!! I had no idea.
Well, I have been busy. I am just getting ready to put a quilt under the needle.
I also made a beautiful piece months ago and couldn't decide how to quilt it. I mean I was in angst about it. Suddenly the thought occurred, "Don't quilt it at all". SO I will get some wood for a frame and stretch and frame it. More about that later.
Meanwhile I will have to get some posts together about what I have been up to.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?