As I mentioned before in a previous post, I was in two shows in March, selling a crow piece at Aar Hus Gallery If you scroll down this link you will find "A Murder of Crows", which is the title of the May show. I will be submitting these three works.
I will also be in an exhibit in Deer Isle, Maine at the Pearson Legacy Gallery. The show is titled "Wings, Waves and Woods". For sure, I will be exhibiting, "Collateral Damage", one of my favorites as well as Penobscot Bay Sunrise" which is still awaiting beading. I may have another crow piece done for that show as well. Wish me well!
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?