- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
23 December 2010
These are cookies my dear friend Jessie made. She hand cut the spiral and crow cookie just for me. They need to be immortalized before I get too hungry. The tree and stars are gone already - YUM!
This is a photo Jessie took and manipulated in a photo program. She printed it and made a card for me. Isn't this gorgeous???