- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
02 January 2020
(Embarrassingly) another new/old machine
This was the actual machine I wanted and don't you know a few days after buying the BU Mira, this went up for sale from the same man. The pins which were too fat for the Mira fit the julia perfectly so Julia was the first in a table. I am getting another sewing table tomorrow for the Mira. The sewing table comes with a broken Necchi Nora which looks like it was just purchased in the 50's. I hope to figure out what is wrong with it and I will then sell the loser. So far I am shockingly disappointed in the Julia.
I very quickly sold the Riccar that came in this blond cabinet for $50 to a young woman in the next town. A good deal for both of us.
And yet there is more...........