I just signed up for the Jane Dunnewold Workshop at ProChemical being held May 11-15, 2011. Here is a clip of Jane at the Fesitival of Quilts in Birmingham England. She is demoing her soy crayons. This is the subject of the workshop in May.
I am very excited. Maybe some of my SAQA friends will come too!
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting, Beth
Post a Comment
I love hearing your comments. Thanks for visiting
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.