I am finding myself less and less willing to waste (in my opinion)time dealing with whiners. I have done my share of whining in my life and occasionally I'll catch myself whining still. I am losing patience when I whine too.
As each year goes by, it seems to do so at a faster and faster pace. Maybe the closer you get to the end of the chute, the higher the speed. At any rate, I think I've finished spending much of my remaining time on earth listening to or participating in whining.
I want to play more and love more and try to enhance to some degree the time others have here. I want to take responsibility for what I do and get on with it. Times a wastin'.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting, Beth
Post a Comment
I love hearing your comments. Thanks for visiting
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.