This is a new quilt I made. It is NOT an original design. Two and a half years ago, the weekend before I went to Florida to bring my parents up, I attended a quilt show in Augusta. I knew this would be my last great hurrah and I signed up for three days of classes. It was WONDERFUL. While there I bought a pattern and fabric from a vendor but never made the quilt because it seemed so daunting.
Well, we were expecting a snow storm AND I had a good book on CD so the two conspired and I gladly started and finished this quilt. Both Brian and my mother said, "Oh, that's nice". Not rave reviews. So I've decided to give it to Jane. I kind of like it myself which is unusual for me. I'm usually not satisfied with my projects. I think Jane will like it because I made it and it also will look lovely in her kitchen.
- Deconstructed screen printing
- Make a Stamp from a Photo
- Simple Batik Tutorial
- Unique Batik Tutorial
- Best EVER book covers
- Tray Dyeing Tutorial
- Dyeing embroidery thread
- Framing - 3 ways
- The Art Greenhouse
- Paste Paper
- Rice Bags
- All About Thermofax Screens
- Making your own sketchbooks two ways
- Travel Sketchbook with Removable Signatures
- Making screens for silk screening - 2 ways
- Avery Note Tab Stencil
- Make your own permanent Gelli plate
- How to snow dye
- Handling soy wax and thickened dye
- Necessities or Not
- What is a thermofax screen and how do I use it?